Featured Post

Good Morning SMS

                               Good Morning SMS                     Good Morning SMS for wishing Your Friends Family and Loved Ones ...

Friday, February 1, 2019

Valentine sms

Your eyes, Your Smile. Our Touch, Your Kiss. Your promise, Your words Our everlasting Bliss Happy Valentine.


If you don't have a Valentine on "Valentine's day"; don't be sad. Most people don't have Aids on "World Aids day.

If we date and you become my Valentine, You can have my phone password;
Read my messages and emails and answer my phone. Get on my FB and Twitter and see my Whatapp! You see, I'll have nothing to hide except for you from the world! Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart!

Let love b d guide to your dreams, let love b d light to your heart, Let your love be the reason why someone else heart still continues 2 beat.
Let me be your Valentine.

As long as forever my love will be true  For as long as U love me  I'll 1ly love you.

The first thing we never get enough is love & the first thing we never give enough is love.

Could you say where the sea ends from d shore “my love is same for you”
Will u be my Valentine?


You are the only girl in my life.  The flower🌺🌺 that will forever bloom here in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine sms

8 comments:

  1. "I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Caption for Girl
    "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Amazing, interesting content. The Best.. keep it up. Short Sad Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to appreciate Dr.john for the restoration of my marriage with his spell casting after 2 years of separation with my husband ,with the help of the great spell caster Dr.john my husband return home and now we are happily together for good��. once again thanks to Dr John����.
    His services including
    Voodoo
    Love spell
    Get Ex back
    Lottery spell
    Promotion spell
    Financial spell
    DM Dr John on his Email ,(Drjohnspelllord @ gmail . com)
    Or WhatsApp him +2348131983338��
    He also get the following Diseases cured .
    HIV/aid
    Arthritis
    Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis
    (Lyme disease)
    ALS
    Abdominal infection
    Diabetes
    Epilepsy , etc DM Dr John for help ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Appreciable !!
    One Of The Best Blog !!
    Build Your Business With Bulk SMS Services !!
    Just You Have To Look Out At Our Services Or Contact Us !!
    Bulk SMS Provider

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is extremely decent and unique.I like it to such an extent. Anticipating going over your website page once more.
    Best Photos captions for girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning SMS, Good morning Images, good morning sms with images, good morning images with sms, morning images, morning sms,

    ReplyDelete